Search this blog and beyond

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potluck at Anna's





There is an Introduction day for international employees. It was day long workshop and was quite nice and fun. But I honestly did not think I would end up making any friends out of it. haha!! boy was I wrong! I think I formed most of my friends here so far out of that single day workshop!

Four of us girls out of that group are also Pilates buddies and one of them organized a Potluck at her house (Anna and Ivan). It was awesome! I had made vermicelli kheer (Thank God it turned out decently well!). Initially I felt a bit odd, but after food everybody was goofy enough and we had complete fun at all our guessing games!! It was gezellig! Gezellig is one of the typical dutch words to describe something pleasant and comfortable. :). Thanks Anna!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...