Search this blog and beyond

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Flu..boo hooo: (

I don't fall sick that often and that is something that I love about myself. This time though I almost saw it coming. Well it is the flu season, I happily roamed around without a jacket and the most foolish thing was, the day I fell slightly sick, I completely ignored it, roamed around even more and did not bother to take any medication. Stupid me!!! :(....The next day I got seriously ill....

We had actually planned for a dinner at our place yesterday but had to cancel. I was still thinking that we could some how pull it off but my roomie fell sick too.

I was feeling pretty low on the whole and really wished after a long time that I was home. Most of my friends called and inquired about me and they were all pretty sweet. My bro-in-law came all the way and gave me some food and medicine. That in itself made me feel better..:).Slept for like 12 hours or so...

I will be fine in a day or two....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...