The first one is the Beautiful Blogger award given to me by Isabella from A Touch of Dutch an American expat giving valuable advice on just about everything important. Oh, you must check her photography!, Sandra from Presepio com Vista para o Canal, a Portuguese expat whose exotic blog crosses barriers of language and Lopa from Life as it goes on...a fellow Indian blogger in the Netherlands, who in the recent past has turned into a buddy of sorts..:). Thanks a lot girls! It means so much for me to receive these awards.
As per the rules here goes a list of the 7 beautiful things around me:
1. My friends! Thanks for just being there.
2. Supervisors. Believe me when I say they make your life at least 100% better..:)
3. The Netherlands. Travel, nature, people, culture...Sooper!
4. My royal stooge - my bike. It takes me everywhere even in the darn snow. I must oil the beauty this weekend as a surprise!
5. At this moment, my Dutch teacher who let me write the exam today as I misses it while in India. I passed!
6. Free time - I have done atleast 5 new things in the past year. Things I wanted to do for a long long time.
7. Blogging! Am loving it...:)
Most bloggers I read have already received this award, hence I pass it on to one othe - Efrutik at Psss It's Efrutik's world! a relatively new blogger with great posts on her blog.
The second award, Just Read it, I received was from Presepio com Vista para o Canal. Thank you again Sandra!
Many many thanks to Isabella, Sandra and Lopa once again.