Search this blog and beyond

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twilight, New Moon - Stephenie Meyer





God, when will I get over such books! I simply loooove fantasy books, to the extent that I sometimes wish I lived in that world! haha! These books are definitely not comparable to the Harry Potter series, but nevertheless, such a wonderful page turner. I devour such books in 2-3 days..:)..The story is so elegantly simple. It revolves around two young people madly in love with each other. There is only one glitch! one of them is a vampire! This is where the narration skills of the author come into play. The whole book (especially the first one - Twilight) is all about conversations between Bella and Edward - and the author so beautifully builds it up on that. The chemistry between them is magical!

I still have two more in the series to go. Hope they maintain the tempo. I keep telling myself that I should not spend so much time reading such books..hey what the heck! everybody has some weaknesses! ;)

Go for it fantasy lovers! :D

2 comments:

geronimo said...

You do know that there is a movie based on Twilight yes? Ask Juhi about Edward. :-O

thamarai said...

of course I know! who doesn't know about Edward!:p but honestly when compared to the book, the movie is shockingly stupid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...