Search this blog and beyond

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I am late and I did wish my mother on the actual day but I couldn't help wishing her more. Ma, thanks for being as wonderful and patient as you are. I know I bug you constantly and fill you in with boring details all the time. I also know I am close to 25 and you must be wondering when I will stop calling so often! Well, sorry, you have a life sentence on that one! hehe...:D. Love you sooooo much!!! And thanks for being so soooper caring all the time. Haha, I can't believe that YOU still get nervous when I have exams!! :D

And this cartoon is for you sis! This is soooooo you!!! Good job going down the same lane as amma!



Picture Courtesy - http://img.timeinc.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...