Search this blog and beyond

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Economy shopping in Eindhoven

It was a little difficult for me to collect this information when I was new here, so I decided to share it. Definitely not an amazing list for the pros in the world of shopping, but for students like me to survive :).

1. Supermarkets - cheaper to expensive -









2. Department stores, household goods - cheaper to expensive








3. For Clothes




4. Second hand goods and furniture

Location - Meerakkerweg 2



5. Open Market

The beloved Saturday Market for farm fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, clothing and other good stuff. :)

Location - Woenselese Markt

6. Indian grocery stores

Jyoti Variety Store
Tongelresestraat 87

Omid Store
Geldropsweg 2/C

Rohit Tropische Winkel
Suit Bonifaciuslaan 308 and Bakelsedijk 67

7. Indian clothing

haha! kidding! There is only so much you can expect! :)

Shopping is one my weakest points. I go weak in my knees when ever I get into big shops. I get through the ordeal as quickly as possible generally. I get bewildered and am mostly clueless about what I should buy. Sigh! I need some coaching in this front! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey I ended up at your blog while searching for some Indians in Eindhoven. Actually I am in a small problem. Thought if you could help me out. Please let me know.

I couldnt find your email. can you please send me an email at kulkarni.shailesh AT gmail DOT com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...